Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Freelance Writing Services

If you're viewing this page, then you're likely interested in hiring my writing services. I have been a freelance writer for close to four years now, and in this amount of time, I've written thousands upon thousands of articles. I live in Portland, Oregon, in the United States, so I speak fluent English and produce content that has perfect grammar and punctuation.

You can obviously tell from my picture that I'm American, so you don't have to worry about broken English issues that you would expect from writers who live in India and similar locations. The image below is from one of my writing accounts.

I've been a contractor with this company for a couple of years, and as the image shows, I've completed nearly 7,000 articles over that period of time. Out of the 7,000 articles I've produced for clients at this broker, I've not had a SINGLE article rejected. Although I've worked for lower rates, my standard price per word (PPW) at this broker is 4.78. However, this price is certainly negotiable.

Since I've produced such an incredible amount of content for my clients, I have accumulated extensive knowledge for a truly diverse range of topics. I specialize in fitness and nutrition and have vast knowledge in these areas.

If you want to see my writing sample, you can view this kindle eBook I've published here on Amazon. Once you're on this page, simply click the logo of my book, and Amazon will enable you to see the first couple chapters of my book, so you can get a feel for my writing style.


THIS PICTURE SHOWS I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH NUTRITION AND FITNESS



Here is another picture from the main content broker I've been working for



Below is another picture from the main broker I've worked for, and the image shows some more of the articles produced there



The image above shows one of over 126 pages of articles I've produced for clients through this content broker. The titles shown are not the actual titles for the articles I've written -- they're the 'order titles' set by the client. As a freelance writer, I obviously am capable of coming up with better titles than 'chimney repair NJ' or similar. At the bottom of this image, the numbers that go all the way up to 126 represent individual pages of articles I've written, so it shows the nearly 7,000 articles I've produced through this content broker and allows me to review every single article I've produced here.

The image below is from another content broker that I contract with


You can see in the above image a small portion of articles I've produced for clients through this broker. I've been contracting with this broker off and on for a couple of years, and I've produced around 1,100 articles for clients through this broker.

Below is another image from the same content broker showing total earnings there


The image above shows the total earnings for all of the articles that I've produced through this content broker. When I first started with this broker, I charged $0.005, or half a penny word, and as my writing skills improved over time, I currently charge close to $0.02 or two cents per word through this content broker.

More Information

The images above show a lot of my experience contracting with two major content brokers. However, I've contracted with a few other smaller content brokers, and I have many clients that I contract with outside of these brokers. I use AP writing style, also known as Associated Press. Since I've been writing for such a long period of time, there are not many topics that I cannot tackle. For topics I don't know about, I can easily research the topic. I've also had many clients who hired me to rewrite existing content on their websites.

I have a very strong work ethic, and I have a lot of specialized knowledge. I have no problem doing what it takes to produce quality content for YOU. I don't write press releases, but I can do pretty much anything else. I don't write keyword-stuffed articles, so if, for example, you need a 500-word article that has 15+ keywords in it, I'm not the person to hire for that. I produce the best content when I'm given interesting topics, minimal keywords and a designated headline.

There are a few conditions that I require before writing for you.
1. I require payment upfront, and if you're not happy with the content I produce for you, I will refund the cost of whatever amount of content you're not happy with.

2. I don't do article spinning.

3. Depending on what you need, my price per word is always negotiable but starts at 2cpw.

If you want to hire me, please consult with me at julianforward (at) live . com. Thanks! I look forward to producing the high-quality content that you need.



1 comment: